Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Boots, New Blog!

I recently purchased a new pair of Hiking boots after my old pair exploded on me while hiking Mt. Monadnock last month. The last pair of boots I had lasted for roughly 10 years, making it through hiking in New Mexico, California, New Hampshire and a laundry list of other states. Shortly after these boots shit the bed I got to thinking, " I wonder how many miles I actually hiked in these over the years?", And that got me to thinking about a way I could keep track of how much I hiked in my new boots.
I've tried to start countless blogs on photography and travel in the past but each time I've lost interest and I started to wonder if there was anyway I could tie the two ideas together. I wanted to create a place where I could chronicle my travels through photography, and I figured what better way than to start a blog for my boots listing where they have traveled and how many miles they have hiked, all the while describing the trips and showing the pictures i took. So there you have it, that is why I am starting this blog, to write about my travels and photography and keep track of the distance my new pair of boots have traveled, so if you bored and don't mind some shoddy writing skills, please feel free to follow along.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Blog and can't wait to see more photos and hear the story of the boots! What a great idea!!!!!!

    Donna, The maker of the feet :)

    ReplyDelete