Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Acadia National Park

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in awhile due to August being the busiest weekend month of the year. A lot has happened since my last post, made some hard decisions, sent my brother off to boot camp, started getting some work for my photography business, among other things contributing to why I haven't had a chance to get out and hike lately. BUT all that is going to change soon as I will being going to Acadia National Park for Slaybor Day weekend. So don't fret, which I'm sure your not, for there will be plenty of fresh blog posts written with the English skills of a Lolcat coming to you soon. Oh and on a side note I went on a hike a few months ago to Mt. Holyoke in, you guessed it, Hadley MA. Everybody knows the Holyoke Mall is the only thing located in Holyoke. Anyways I went on this hike a few weeks before Utah in order to help break in my friends boots and prepare for the trip. I don't really have to much to write about this hike, but there was a great view of the Pioneer Valley from the top. It is possible to drive to the top of the mountain and there is a Summit House located at the peak. Also it's worth noting you can traverse the length of the Holyoke range including the seven sisters from Mt. Holyoke by following the M + M trail, which makes for one of the better, more challenging hikes in the Pioneer Valley. So yeah, more updates to come!

Mileage: 3.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment