Monday, February 25, 2013

Community Site: Initiated

Hey guys! The community page is up, go check it out. So far I have three brave souls, forcefully, I mean willingly sending me their hikes. Go follow their progress Here, or via the link on the right-hand side of the page above the sweet outdated picture of my boots. And more importantly, join in. Just hike a mile, or two, or go across the country 5 times like Forest Gump. Either way get out and do it, and maybe you'll get a sweet sweet pair of free boots out of it. And who knows, if enough people get involved I might even sweeten the pot.
In other news, I entered a contest to go on a dream backpacking trip courtesy of the cool dudes over at Backpacker magazine. If you really want to watch me humiliate myself in front of the camera, the video is located here, but I'm sure no one in interested in that. Wish me luck. Oh and if I were to end up winning, I would be going back to Zion N. P. and hiking the Trans-Zion Trek, which would be completely awesome, but that goes without saying. I would also get to bring someone from the Wanderlust community along with me. Now who have I suckered into hiking the most with me over the past 2 years.........?
And finally some trip updates: It's confirmed, so far, that this year the boots will be hiking in Texas, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. Thanks for following along and cheers!

Ducks, stolen strait from my Instagram.

Plum Island during a snow storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment