Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hopewell Rocks

It's been a wile since my last update, been a bit busy with nothing in particular. I've almost completed editing all of my photos from the Canada trip and I figured I should give a quick update and show off some of the pictures from Hopewell rocks.
I think pretty much anyone who's been to New Brunswick can attest that they've visited or at the very least herd of Hopewell rocks. The iconic picture of tide swept rocks in the Bay of Fundy is almost always one of Hopewell rocks. I had much excitement for this stop on the road trip as all of the pictures and websites I had seen of this place looked really great and I couldn't wait to get there and snap some pictures.
All and all it was a pretty cool place, pictures were difficult seeing as 10,000 other people saw the same photos and websites I did too and all happened to be there on the same day, but a bit of patients and some photoshop skills can get rid of any fat tourist. Definitely a tourist hot spot and the entry fee and trail to the rocks leading you through the gift store all proved that, but it was a very cool place and I'm sure off-season it's a million times better.

Mileage: 2 Miles

Horses

Ready to kayak

Twisted

Hopewell Rocks

Low tide




No comments:

Post a Comment