Sunday, August 14, 2011

Saint John in Black and White

I just returned home last night from a week long Canadian road trip with my friend Mark and I decided it was time for a new blog update. I have probably upwards of 1000 pictures from the week and since it's going to take a billion years to look through them and edit the ones I like, I figured I'd do a separate post for each part of the trip. Our first stop was in Saint John, New Brunswick so I decided that would be a fitting place for my first post.
The drive there wasn't too bad, aside from some beach traffic it was pretty much smooth sailing through a whole lot of Maine nothingness. On a side note there's a lot of fucken guns and truck bed covers for sale in Maine in case anyone's looking.
Once we crossed the border the ride was a bit more interesting, a lot of coast and miles and miles of Balsam Fir trees, not to mention a speed limit of 110 which turned out to be in kilometers unfortunately. About ten miles out from Saint John, where we were stopped for the first night, we drove into a thick fog which we would be in for pretty much the next two days. After checking into the hotel we went for a walk around the city in the fog and i snapped a bunch of pictures. I think all fog pictures look better in black and white so for this post I'm putting up my favorite pictures from Saint John in black and white.

Mileage: about 1 mile
Anglican Church Of Canada


Anglican Church Of Canada
Creepy version of the above shot

Art gallery

Alleyway

Lighthouse on the waterfront




No comments:

Post a Comment