Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random trips from the nicest couple of days ever.

Hey everybody, I haven't updated in a few weeks because it's been completely awesome out and any and all free time I've got has been spent enjoying the weather. But now that its back to the 40s again I have some time for an update. This time around I don't have a solid hike to update about because I've done a few small ones, mostly to places I've written about before. I revisited Plum Island, this time with great weather and finally an owl spotting, though to far away for good pictures. I also took a trip to Halibut Point State Park in Gloucester, MA. Highly recommended, not much in the way of trails, but an old quarry and plenty of coastline to explore make for a great day trip. I also went to Ipswich Wildlife Sanctuary in Topsfield, MA (which looks like a great place to go kayak/canoeing), along with a few short Geocaching trips around the Northshore area. All and all it was a great couple weeks, Added a few miles on the boots, took some great photos and had a good precursor of whats to come this summer. Hope you enjoy the pictures, and head on over to www.coreyoconnorphoto.com if you get a chance, thanks dudes!

Mileage: 5 miles

Cattail Stars.

Beaver?

Savannah Sunset.

Sunset over the Marsh.

Bird and Tower and Awesome.

Plum Island Sunset.

Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment