Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wanderlust 2012!



So I realize it’s been pretty damn quiet on Wanderlust lately, but I can assure you a lot is happening. The only good excuse I could possibly have for not putting up posts is that I’ve been too busy exploring to write anything up, and in this case that’s the truth. I’ve spent the better part of the last three weeks hiking in New Hampshire, Exploring in Philadelphia, and traveling in Texas/Oklahoma, and due to this I’ve had absolutely no time to write a post. The bad news is I still haven’t had time to write up any summaries from the trips in question. The good news on the other hand is that I have been spending what little free time I have working on something for the blog. As a preface to this project I bought a GoPro back in January in order to film some of the trips and hikes I would be doing over the course of the year, some of the footage has made it into the past few posts, but the fact of the matter is I have hours of video from just about every trip I’ve done over the past 10 months and I’ve compiled all of it into a five minute video for the blog. The reason being? This last year has been nothing short of amazing, and I’m completely lucky to have such good friends and family who have supported me in my quest to see and do literally everything. You’re the reason I made this blog, you’re the reason I’m able to go on all of these trips and experience all of this awesome stuff, so friggen thank you all for allowing me on short notice, without much information, in all manner of weather conditions, to convince you to go on whatever crazy adventure I happen to have planned, you guys are awesome. And hopefully you have all enjoyed yourself too.  All sappy shit aside, enjoy the video, and please, please keep joining me for the ride.
P.S. If you’re wondering why I made this video in October and not the end of the year it’s because I’m impatient and require instant gratification when I think of an idea. Deal with it. Also keep doing stuff with me for the rest of 2012.

Without Further Ado: Wanderlust 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment